Well, in case anyone else is sorely disappointed with this "switch" your not alone. I had trouble finding my favorite soda last week and then realized that it's because it is no longer. This was the only soda I could find without High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Change the name and look, and maybe nobody will notice that there is HFCS in it now. Guess what? Your wrong. This was the only soda I could buy and drink in bulk (2 liter) at any grocery store.

So disappointed in their strategy. Don't use real sugar now, use more chemicals.

Guess I'll be buying the more expensive stuff elsewhere.

Bye Bye Sierra Mist and Pepsi Co.

Sincerely,

A former customer

This person wrote the review because of "high fructose corn syrup added now." of sierra mist soft drink from PepsiCo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants PepsiCo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was changed formula. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by PepsiCo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with PepsiCo?

Comments

I agree, this was the only soda I would let my kids drink because it was the only one without High Fructose Corn Syrup.. This is ridiculous that they would switch to a poison? That's not new it's outdated.