Additional Fees

I never write these, but i am so incredibly disappointed and upset about Sierra mist natural being replaced by mist twist. Why would you take something that was better and "Healthier" and turn it back into ***?

I only drink soda without high fructose corn syrup. I have been a loyal Pepsi with real sugar customer since it was introduced. I don't buy coke. I also was a loyal Sierra mist natural customer since it came out.

Because sometimes you want caffeine and sometimes you don't. I am so annoyed that Pepsico had not changed back to Sierra mist natural after all this time. I guess i will just have to get used to not have non-caffeinated soda. It's not ethical to put that *** back into something you took it out of.

Why? Makes me question Pepsico's ethics as a company so that I'm considering giving up my Pepsi too.

Or just switching to bottled coke with real sugar. C'mon get with it Pepsico!!!!

Review about: Sierra Mist Soft Drink.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Why did the put it back in?.... because it makes money!

They constantly change things .....

because they are in a business and they're not trying to lose it! It has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with ethics!